My first blog


My Profile

                                                   cr.wisita

Hello!

My name is Phim Supasa.  You can call me Pim
I am studying at Yupparaj Wittayalai School 
I'm in M.6/8

Now I’m 17 years old. My birthday is on 5th of April 2000.
My favorite color is blue. I'm so in love with food! but I don't like to eat spicy and cucumber or bad smell vegetables.

My Goal : have a happy life with  my family, friend and everything that I have.
I want to be a Architect. 

My motto : Do what you love, Love what you do. 

contact 
FB : Phim Supasa
IG : pphimsu
Twitter : ลูกลุงเจิม @pphimsu
Pinterest : PHIM SU






DREAM DON'T WORK
UNLESS
YOU DO





                                                    cr.wisita


:)


cr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3RAU0T2RC4


MY FRIEND

                                                                                                                                         cr.p'ong
                                                                               cr.pisit
 my close friend in m.6/8 is Benz, Ploy, Stamp, Pang

                               cr.song

                                                                        cr.benz05

my gang " BC (because coincidental) "

all like family :)



MY FAMILY



My family have 4 member such as my father, my mother, my sister and me.
 my father and mother is separate but we still keeps in touch.
i don't think it is a problem in my life and I think my family is always a warm family.

love you all <3





MY DREAM

I want to be a architect because my dad is architect too. 
I wanna be like my dad.

    



my art school name 
skill art training






 we are fammily


:)






ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

ใบงานที่ 3 พ.ร.บ.คอมพิวเตอร์

กิจกรรมที่ 1 คลังความรู้ คลังข้อสอบ